Buy the paintings  of love created by VictoriaDutu

Advertisements

Buy the paintings  of love created by VictoriaDutu

13 comments

1. Evolution of Self – Real people have flaws , scars , have been broken and batter but persevere .This is why they are real, not allow others or anything to drown them. We all have storms sometimes the only way to , survive is to go through hell and smile back at that son of bitch .
    Evolution of Self says:

I love your creative expressionism

Slainte

Alex

• VictoriaDutu – Bucuresti – www.victoritadutupicturidevanzare.com Achizioneaza carti si picturi de Victoria Dutu. Comanda un portret. Preturi pentru tablouri incepand de la 40 euro. victoritadutu@yahoo.com , victoritadutu@gmail.com 0740.27.99.08
      victoritadutu says:

Many many thanks

• Evolution of Self – Real people have flaws , scars , have been broken and batter but persevere .This is why they are real, not allow others or anything to drown them. We all have storms sometimes the only way to , survive is to go through hell and smile back at that son of bitch .
        Evolution of Self says:

Anytime my pleasure I have many aspects I do as well besides writing and lacing lyrics.

We all should look at different aspects of expressionism for me without music the world would be a numbing void of silent echoes.

Ale.

victoritadutu says:

Wow

victoritadutu says:

So beautiful words

victoritadutu says:

Y are very smart

2. Evolution of Self – Real people have flaws , scars , have been broken and batter but persevere .This is why they are real, not allow others or anything to drown them. We all have storms sometimes the only way to , survive is to go through hell and smile back at that son of bitch .
    Evolution of Self says:

victoritadutu says:

Many thank for your appreciation

victoritadutu says:

I invite you to see all my activity and paintings on my website

victoritadutu says:

And read my books. All my Books are on Amazon and my Books are beautiful and intelligent and spiritual

victoritadutu says:

Y can read my novel Gabriel only for $ 2

victoritadutu says:

Buy the books  created by VictoriaDutu. Follow  this link  https://victoriadutu.com/7-books-and-portret/

Buy with $2 directly from Amazon the novel “Gabriel” created by VictoriaDutu

“GABRIEL”☆☆ Go on #Amazon and read this book created by me, VictoriaDutu
      I am an Author. Visite my website where is all my activity.

About the novel Gabriel by Victoria Dutu
      The “Gabriel” is a novel of love and not only inspired by the real life of our time, with powerful characters who conquer the hardships of life. It is about the power of man and the moral values.